Thursday, November 15, 2007

Column A and B comparisons (ish)

BOYFRIEND IS LIKE TRASHY PEOPLE

Trashy people are judeged by others. WHat really makes a person trashy? Perhaps the clothes they wear? The way they talk? Yes, there are some people who most of America would think are trashy, but I would say most of the people I consider to be trashy, many people would disagree with me on. It's up in the air with most people. So I guess the conclusion I am coming to is people judge others and label them as trashy. People make assumptions as to how someone lives their life when they label them as trashy. Same goes with boyfriends. Girls are sometimes judged by their arm candy. I am as guilty as anyone. I look at the guy a girl is holding hands with walking through the mall or on campus or anywhere and often times I think to myself "what is she doing with him?" or "what is he doing with her?" Maybe he/she is really good in the sack. Maybe he/she is really sweet. Maybe he/she just really clicks with their mate. What could it be? It doesn't really matter because I'm probably still gonna keep on judging them.

INTERPRETIVE CONCLUSION ON COLUMN A

I would say that this person relies on relationships for stability. This person values their relationship with God, family, and friends above everything else. Spending time with these people is what this person feeds off of. They need these people to be happy. This person has vaules and appreciates other people with values, especially those with values similar to her own. This person enjoys rest and relaxation and maybe has some trouble getting motivated to do things that she doesn't necessarily want to. This person loves going away on vacation and the feeling of escape. She enjoys the finer things in life, but realizes that most of it is not realistic. This person seems to a fairly typical young adult growing up and finding out who she is away from where she grew up.

FEAR CAUSES WAKING UP EARLY

Many a time I have woken up very early in the morning due to being terribly frightened. I have horrible dreams sometimes and they often are so real that I can even feel my heart beating fast because I am so frightened. Often times dreams have elements that are too extravagant or strange for our minds to confuse with reality, but mine are horrificly real. I have real emotions in my dreams. The most memorable emotion being fear. Often times I think to myself in my dreams, "Oh shit, I'm gonna die." Other times it's "Oh shit, why am I at school naked? No one else is naked and everyone is laughing at me!" Both ways, the fear of what is happening is more than I can handle, so I wake up, often times very early.

1 comment:

mjaneb said...

preach it meglet


(actually i didn't read it. looks like school.)