Friday, November 30, 2007

stolen idea from daniel: I guess this title is my works cited in a way

Shout out to daniel for the idea!! I'm gonna really miss this class a lot! This was the only class that I have felt like I know something about everyone in the class. It was really great getting to be around a bunch of intellectual people twice a week. (oh god please tell me i spelled intellectual right, that would just be sad if i misspelled that word). I loved having wendy as a teacher! I found everyone in the class, Wendy included, very interesting and respected everyone's opinion. This is big for me because I usually struggle with relating to people with different ideas/lifestyles than my own. I have made friends in this class and will miss every one in their own way. This class is the first honors class I have ever taken! You honors people are smart!! I'm impressed! I got to know so many of you and it's going to be strange not seeing all you guys twice every week!

No comments: